Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia Roleplay Forum

Fun For Hetalia Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Roleplays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

New Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: New Roleplays   New Roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Ok. So, since there aren't many active members, not sure how we would do in an RP thread. But hey. Gonna give it a try and have some fun.

As for ideas, we could possibly redo a Vamptalia RP and do a gakuen RP. I was also thinking of something to do with pirates or perhaps a type of water-world roleplay and maybe incorporate pirates into that. If your interested and would be part of the RP and not just wander away halfway through or something, feel free to leave some ideas or say you want to join. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaroleplayforum.rpg-board.net
Cvetka Vlašic

Cvetka Vlašic

New Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roleplays   New Roleplays Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:25 pm

I don't know if anyone else has even seen this post since alot of them prefer to RP in the intros and such, but maybe we can just create a thread for one Rp that's likely to be the most popular, but just leave it at where we explain the RP and the possible roles they could play? I'm sure that seeing an example or beginnign of an RP would entice them.
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

New Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roleplays   New Roleplays Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm

I could post something about a Vamptalia since that one was the most popular. And just have the options of picking what you want your character to be. :3
Back to top Go down
PuertoRico

PuertoRico

New Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roleplays   New Roleplays Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Umm how many if you are familiar with crime/detective TV shows? ((Like CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Numbers, Perception, Law and Order, etc, etc.)) On the first hetalia Rp site I joined I made an thread like that and it was amazing! The people in the thread had a lot of fun with it and I was hopping to have another thread like that. Since the one I mentioned before died cause a lot of key players had faded away :/ I'd give more details if you'd like but I feel like this post is getting too long XD
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

New Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roleplays   New Roleplays Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:44 pm

That sounds like it could be fun. And maybe incorporate some of DeathNote into it? Like a cat and mouse game. Or perhaps a cult that is doing some killings? We'd need quite a few members to make it work though. :\
Back to top Go down
Margret G. Jones

Margret G. Jones

New Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roleplays   New Roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:19 am

What about having something like hetalia academy? Where every one is in school and how they view each other.
Back to top Go down
PuertoRico

PuertoRico

New Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roleplays   New Roleplays Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:18 pm

With the crime Rp that sounds like a cool idea with the cult killings, and perhaps with the cases settings can be where different people in the Rp live/represent. Like one case n Tokyo, another in Michigan,etc. but that might make the cult thing difficult. >< But having a string of cult murders or some thing that turns into a cat and mouse game with the leader/leaders of the cult. And with my old crime Rp we had a lot of NPCs, we used those for miscellaneous lab analysts, criminal lackies, victims and witnesses at times to.
Back to top Go down
Margret G. Jones

Margret G. Jones

New Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roleplays   New Roleplays Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:22 am

The crime one sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Roleplays Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Roleplays   New Roleplays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Roleplays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Hetalia Roleplays :: Roleplay Ideas-
Jump to: