Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia Roleplay Forum

Fun For Hetalia Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HetaOni Rp.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:56 pm

It was a mildly warm day at the world summit and a mansion was the topic of the day. America brought up the topic of going to a supposedly ‘haunted’ mansion. Everyone put it to agreement and most of the representatives went there. The first four to go were Prussia, Italy, Japan, and Germany.

((Rp this based on the events of the game HetaOni))
Back to top Go down
Japan

Japan

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Japan and the others stopped by the mansions doors and looked up to the exterior of the place. "I thought it was just a rumor. I didn't think we'd actually find it..." His eyes held doubt that it was haunted. It looked more abandoned, though it looked in good condition.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Prussia, with his arms wrapped around his head, smirked. "Dis place... it haz such a desolate feeling......"
Back to top Go down
Japan

Japan

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

"Can't we just look at it from the front and then leave?" Japan asked, and hand under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Italy reassured them then lead them into the house, commenting on how clean it was in the house. Prussia looked to Germany, who was quieter than usual.

"Vhat's the matter, West? You scared?"
Back to top Go down
Japan

Japan

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Japan was going to answer a retort, but the sound of crashing glass jolted the quartet.

Japan blinked and began to head towards the noise. "I'll go check it out. It's not like there are any ghosts here or anything. Have common sense."
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:04 am

"Be careful, Japan!" Prussia yelled out and waved, watching Japan leave. Suddenly, a THING appears and they all run in different directions: Prussia going west, Germany going east, and Italy going north.
Back to top Go down
Japan

Japan

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:07 am

Japan snorted. "I'm just going to check on the noise." He left them behind and entered the kitchen, where a broken plate lay.

"A broken plate? I better not hurt myself..." He picked up a shard and decided that it might be good for something. He returned back to the front room, only to find them gone.

"Did they leave already?" Japan's eyes widened, then went back to their original state. "I must find them, then."
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:52 pm

I am going to play as ze others for now.))

Germany hid in a 'closet' that was covered by a curtain. He trembled, waiting for someone, or something to find him. He just knew they would...or would they? He laid his head down on his knees, his arms wrapped around his legs as he hoped and hoped someone would find him before 'IT' did.
Back to top Go down
Japan

Japan

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Japan went looking for the other three, walking up a passage of stairs into a quiet room, too quiet. A whip, laying on a perfectly made bed, caught Japan's eye. "A whip? GERMANY'S whip?" Japan picked it up. "This might be useful- !"

He heard shuffling in the curtains over-top the window. Taking cautious steps, he grabbed the sides of the curtain and ripped them away to reveal a trembling Germany, his blue eyes wide and horrified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HetaOni Rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni Rp.    HetaOni Rp.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HetaOni Rp.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Hetalia Roleplays :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: